The DISTO S910’s latest firmware update V3557 provide you with some major improvements and capabilities!
- Click here to see a video about this new firmware
- Click here to download V3557 firmware update files
- Click here to view and download the DISTO S910 update overview
Here is what’s new in this software release for the S910:
- Enables device to operate even while charging
- After using a function all values in the display can now be selected and sent via Bluetooth®
- Improves connectivity via Bluetooth® and WLAN
- To save and to exit the DXF Function a pop-up will appear for confirmation (prevents saving the values before having finished or leaving the function before saving)
- When using the DXF Function, the height of the first measured point is now zero (coordinates are 0/0/0)
- When “Move Alert” is disabled this will be shown as an information screen after device levelling – notifies users that no information will appear on the DISTO screen even if the device has been moved and is not level anymore
- Adds new housing reference – a measuring pin will be launched that can be added to the housing thread for measuring from corners
Please contact us at 702-879-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.